It’s no secret that routine dental care leads to good health, which reduces the risk of medical conditions that are complicated by poor oral health.
Dental insurance is one of the few types of insurance for which a need already exists in the mind of the consumer. Most Americans are aware of the recommendation for dental cleanings twice per year, and they appreciate a policy to help with these costs.
Aflac’s Dental insurance policy provides covered individuals with a wide range of benefits that are easy to understand. With no network restrictions, you can choose their own provider. The policy pays specific benefit amounts for covered procedures, with no pre-certification requirements — as opposed to confusing percentages found in many dental plans.
- Guaranteed-issue – No underwriting is required.
- Guaranteed-renewable for life.
- No network – Policyholders have the freedom to visit any dentist they choose.
- No precertification requirements – If the policy covers the treatment, policyholders do not have to receive Aflac's permission to receive it.
- No annual deductible – Other dental plans may require policyholders to meet an annual deductible before benefits are payable.