Nobody plans to be in an accident, but when it happens, medical bills can start adding up fast.
Aflac’s accident insurance plans help by providing benefits for many costs associated with accidental injury.
- More flexibility with four options of coverage for injuries such as fractures, dislocations, lacerations, concussions, burns, emergency dental work, eye injuries and surgical procedures.
- An enhanced Accident Treatment Benefit that includes different levels of benefits according to whether or not x-rays are ordered during an emergency room visit or at another location such as a doctor’s office. Plus, coverage has expanded for care not only from a doctor, but a physician’s assistant or nurse as well.
- No waiting period for the Wellness Benefit, and it pays every calendar year for covered persons (once per policy, per calendar year).
- An Organized Sporting Activity Benefit with an additional benefit payout for injuries sustained while playing an organized sport.
- An enhanced Appliance Benefit on all coverage options that provides a cash payout for crutches, wheelchairs, braces and other eligible items that aid in personal locomotion.
- New Home Modification, Waiver of Premium and Family Support Benefits.
- Enhanced physical, speech and occupational therapy benefits.
- A new Prosthesis Repair or Replacement Benefit